Scaling Up Workshop (Mid-Market) – Oklahoma City
By Rob Garibay in Upcoming Events
On November 8th, Gazelles’ Scaling Up Workshop is coming to Oklahoma City! This workshop is designed specifically for CEO’s and executive teams of mid-market companies* ($5M-$200M).
This workshop will empower you to accelerate profitable growth using a time-tested and results-driven methodology, as outlined in Verne Harnish’s bestselling books: Mastering the Rockefeller Habits and Scaling Up.
Gazelles coaches have empowered more than 20,000 executives and their leadership teams using proven tools and strategies to scale up their business in a smarter, profitable, and sustainable way.
- How to create a company strategy that enables you to dominate your industry
- How to create a winning team that is happy and aligned with your vision
- How to develop systems and processes that run without drama and drive industry leading profitability
- How to generate consistent sources of cash to fuel the growth of your business
Register before October 5th:
Receive $100 off admission with early bird registration!
Promo code: EARLYBIRD
All workshop participants will receive:
- Full day of training with top business coaches
- Opportunity to connect with other CEOs and executives
- Hot breakfast and lunch
- Face to face session after the workshop to help implement concepts
- Free copy of Scaling Up by global business thought leader, Verne Harnish
Align your team and get faster results with less effort by developing organizational clarity and accountability.
Accelerate your sales by developing a strategic advantage over the competition. Position your brand as a market leader.
Advance your employee engagement. See your company’s reputation and revenues soar as employees understand and fulfill 100% of your brand promises.
Using the Rockefeller Habits 2.0, Gazelles has enabled companies to dominate their industries and make a bigger difference in the world.
2018 Scaling Up Workshop:
Oklahoma City, OK
Thursday, November 8th
7:30am Registration/ Hot Breakfast